The wedding world is always changing with new trends on the horizon each season. From the newest save the dates to full stationery suites, there is one company we can trust to bring the best and newest trends to our clients. Basic Invite has been pioneering new trends for years and we’re so excited to share one trend we are absolutely loving – save the dates without pictures! Save the dates sets the tone for your entire wedding, so you better have a design that is fabulous. Basic Invite gives you the ability to create a save the date that is chic, cohesive and most importantly – easy!
In addition to the amazing stationery at Basic Invite, they also offer several incredible features for brides-to-be to incorporate in their wedding planning! We’re sharing some of our favorite must-have wedding items from Basic Invite just for you!
- Free Wedding Websites – Basic Invite has launched wedding websites that are completely customizable just like their wedding invitations! These wedding websites are mobile friendly and super easy to use. You can instantly upload all of your wedding details along with images and a map with directions which is super convenient for your guests. Choose from 180 custom colors and even choose a design to match your wedding invitation suite!
- Almost Unlimited Colors – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design you can change the color of each element on the card to over 180 different color options. So, you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it – down to the littlest detail. This is what sets them apart from almost any other online stationery company!
- Custom Samples – We love that Basic Invite allows customers the ability to order a printed sample of their actual invitation so they can see exactly how it will print as well as the paper quality before they ever have to place their final order!
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes – Basic Invite is just as colorful with their envelopes as they are with their invitations! You can choose from over 40 different colors when it comes to your envelopes so that you can make their invitation stand out even before it is opened. All of their envelopes are peel and seal so the envelopes can be quickly and securely closed!
- Oer 900 Wedding Invitation Sets – Each of their wedding invitations is part of a set! You can find everything from save the dates to wedding invitations and enclosure cards, wedding menus, wedding programs and even matching thank you cards!
- Free Address Collection Service – Use their free address collection service to request your addresses with just three simple steps! Share a link, collect addresses, and get free envelope printing – so easy!
- Seal & Send Wedding Invitations – Their Seal & Send Wedding Invitations are an all-in-one wedding invitation with a tear-off RSVP postcard included! The Seal & Send line is their newest collection and brides are LOVING them! They currently offer them in over 30 designs including their ever-popular foil options! What’s extra special about their Seal & Sends is that guest’s addresses are printed on the front of each invitation which means no envelope necessary. All you have to do is share a link, collect guest addresses, and upload them onto your design! Once you receive your order all you have to do is add postage, fold your invites, and secure them with a sticker! Simple, easy, and super trendy.
- Wedding Coasters – Choose from over 90 professionally designed looks. Each design can be personalized instantly to match your wedding colors. And there are no color limitations which means you are free to make as many changes as you would like at no additional cost! Each coaster is printed using the latest print technology and on a premium 200lb matte cardstock. Thanks to this technology your coasters will have crisp, clean letters, photos, and graphics! Guests will absolutely love these.
We love all the innovative trends Basic Invite is bringing to the wedding world and we can’t wait to see what you design!
This post is sponsored by Basic Invite.