The combination of fall and wedding season have inspired blog posts about pretty fall color palettes including our all-time favorite marsala, leaves changing and all things pumpkin. Now, Thanksgiving week is here and we are focusing on one thing – thankfulness!
We want to take this opportunity to thank YOU for reading Becky’s Brides blog, interacting with us on social media and being our amazing clients. Without our awesome brides, we wouldn’t be able to have the absolute best jobs in the world!
We also want to thank the amazing vendors that we get to work with during the planning process and on wedding days! You all work so hard to help us bring our brides vision to life! We couldn’t do it without each and every one of you.
For our brides-to-be, thankfulness is something you will definitely need to express to many, many important people. From hostesses, to bridesmaids, to family, to your guests – you have so much to be thankful for! Don’t know where to start? Let us help you show your thankfulness to five core groups of people who have made (or will make) your wedding planning process and big day so memorable!
- Bridesmaids and Groomsmen – These are your people! They’ve done a lot for you, not only for your wedding but throughout your life. Show them some love with gifts to get ready in or something to wear to the wedding and maybe even throw them a party! A bridesmaids luncheon for the girls and a golf outing for the guys would be the perfect thank you for your maids and men!
- Close Family – Your sweet mom, dad, siblings and grandparents deserve all the love you can give! They’ve put so much time and effort into making your big day the absolute best. We love sentimental gifts for close family and we think that’s done best with gifts from the heart! Pair your thoughtful gift with a sweet card and really show your family how much they mean to you.
- Host & Hostesses – I’m sure you’ve had several people step up to shower you with gifts and lots of love during your engagement, so you need to be sure to thank them properly! A small gift and a heartfelt card is the perfect way to show just how thankful you are for their time, love and effort. Visit local stores like Swoozies or Wrapsody to find a sweet gift (and have it wrapped!)
- Vendors – Your vendors have worked so hard to make your dream wedding come to life, so be sure to thank them! A card and tip would suffice or if you’ve really gotten to know them, a small gift that fits their personality would be great!
- Guests – Your guests are a crucial part of your big day! Some have flown or driven from all over the country to see you and your fiancé exchange vows. The best thing you can do is thank them! Favors, signage and of course, thank you cards make all the difference!