We love watching our couples share their first dance together as husband and wife. It is such a sweet moment surrounded by family and friends. This first dance is one you’ll remember for your entire life, so you need to find the perfect, unique song to dance along to. We’ve complied a list of our favorite (and not overused!) first dance songs to help you narrow down your own list!
- You are the Best Thing by Ray LaMontagne (Becky + Jerard’s first dance!)
- I Get to Love You by Ruelle (Taylor + Austin’s first dance!)
- Forever Like That by Ben Rector
- I Have and I Always Will by Dave Barnes
- Perfect by Ed Sheeran
- XO by John Mayer (An acoustic cover of a Beyonce original!)
- Touching Heaven by Johnnyswim
- I Just Want to Love You by The Shires
- Yours by Ella Henderson
- How Long will I Love You by Ellie Goulding
- The Offering by The Avett Brothers
We hope this list inspires you and your husband-to-be! Past brides, what did you dance to at your wedding? We’d love to hear! Share with us in the comments!